|South East England Photography Discounts available
This offer applies to: Wedding Photography, Fun Family Portrats, Trash the Dress Photo Shoots, Engagement / pre-wedding Shoots, Modelling portfolio Shoots and Boudoir Shoots
Hannah's south east England base is near the Dartford Crossing, Essex.
This service includes a CD in presentation tin of all photos in hi-resolution .jpg files (unless otherwise specified). Prints and digital editing would be charged at the current rate.
Please book as early as possible as Hannah's calendar fills up quickly. A deposit is required to reserve a date.
Credit / Debit cards accepted (please note there is a 3% charge for credit cards).
To make a Bacs payment please contact for information.
Sorry we no longer accept cheques.
A pre-photo shoot meeting with Hannah the day before is free of charge -apart from Hannah's travel expenses.
Alternatively everything for the photo shoot can be arranged by email phone and post.
The 'Something Special' discount
Hannah is searching for something a little bit more special...
If any of the above apply to you and you agree with your photos being shown on this website you may qualify for the something special discount.
- Are you interested in making your family portrait a little different this year?
- Are you planning a wedding at an unusual location?
- Is your wedding ceremony of a different culture to British or a of a non-Christian religion?
- Are you part of a same sex couple getting married?
- Do you have a mad/different/interesting idea for photography?
If required, ferry fare would be charged for Hannah and her assistant at the current rate and accommodation would be charged at a reasonable B and B rate.
Hannah is hoping to add more diversity to her work and is open to suggestions.
You would be required to sign a photography agreement
To see if you qualify for The 'Something Special' discount please phone, send an email or letter answering these questions:
2. Phone number?
4. Address (with postcode)?
5. What is it you would like Hannah to photograph, and why is it special?
6. Please specify the location/s you wish to be photographed (preferably with address and postcode).
7. Do you have any questions?
Contact Hannah Morris at the office on: 01680 300299
Or send a letter to:
Hannah Morris Photography, Arle Lodge, Aros, Isle of Mull, PA726JS
Volunteer Photography Assistant wanted
Want to learn more about photography? Need some work experience?
Hannah needs help carrying and setting up her equipment during photo shoots.
Would you be willing to work as one of Hannah's Photography Assistants? The work is unpaid and if required overnight bnb accommodation will be provided.
Photo shoots range from weddings, art and fashion, 'trash the dress', news, to family portraits and if you are female, sometimes boudoir shoots.
Weddings are mainly on Saturdays.
Shoots take place on the Isle of Mull, Iona, Oban and sometimes further.
You must be in good health as some equipment is heavy.
In exchange Hannah will be willing to answer any photography questions you may have, teach you about photography and teach you how to operate digital cameras.
Hannah would show you how to set up and use all of her equipment.
To apply please phone, send an email or letter answering these questions :
2. Address (with postcode)?
3. Phone number?
5. Do you have any professional photography or assisting experience?
6. Would you say you were a photography beginner, enthusiast or expert?
7. Why are you applying for the position of Volunteer Photography Assistant?
8. Are you between 16-18 years of age or 19 and over?
9. Do you have any medical conditions that may be relevant?
10.Do you have your own transport?
11.Do you have any questions?
For more information on prices, services or commissions please contact Hannah at the office on: 01680 300299 or email: